This is a high quality replacement chainring with narrow wide tooth profile designed to work with Brompton factory chain guard.
Narrow wide chainrings are first used on 1x drivetrain on mountain bikes to prevent chain drops. With recent introduction of 4 sprockets on P/T line, and aftermarket modifications of multi-sprockets gearing systems on Brompton, narrow-wide chainrings are becoming a necessity. This 44T narrow-wide chainring is particularly suited to gear hubs with multiple sprockets.
- Narrow-Wide tooth profile to prevent chain drop on multi-sprocket gearing systems.
- Made from 4mm 7075 T6 aluminum alloy. Much less likely to deform and will last significantly longer.
- Compatible wiht 5 bolt 130 BCD cranks, including post-2013 Brompton factory cranks.
- Compatible with post-2013 Brompton factory chain guards.
- Compatible with 9 to 12 speed chains.
Available in Polished Silver or Matt Black